Paladin Trust provides a best in class custody solution for digital assets
• Includes multiple layers of protection
• Clients’ assets are stored in our custom wallet solution, segregated both by client and by token type. Digital assets are never co-mingled.
• Multiple signatures onsite are required for asset removal
• Assets are only transferred to verified whitelisted wallet addresses
• Geographic redundancy and backup minimizes natural disaster risk
• Subject to regular voluntary security audits
• 100% Cold Storage
• Machines and hardware are sourced directly from US manufacturer, removing supply chain risk.
• Machines and hardware are 100% pure airgapped – have never connected to a network, printer, other hardware or internet.
• Clients’ assets are stored in separate wallets, by asset type. Client assets are never co-mingled.
• Retrieval processes require multiple signatures on-site.
• Any subportion of the hardware architecture may be damaged, destroyed, or stolen with no compromise to security.
• Backup keys to hardware are never printed. Geographic redundancy and backup minimizes natural disaster risk.
• The hardware is based on a dual chip architecture (ST31/STM32, Certification level: CC EAL5+); the firmware integrity is guaranteed by cryptographic attestation
• Full-time trader on-site during business hours to trade in and out of client positions.
• Movement between fiat and crypto are performed solely per customer order. Paladin does not perform proprietary trading.
• Trading computers are separated from the vault. However, trader(s) may access cold-storage assets under Paladin procedures within minutes or hours, not days.
• Paladin has direct trading relationships and accounts with all major exchanges, allowing direct OTC and public liquidation procedures.
• At the end of each trading day, all digital assets are taken off exchanges and hot wallets and returned to Vault Storage until the next trading day.